In partnership with Nicolás, she founds Ulloa y Compañía Abogados in 2016, where she is the leader of the international tax law department.
Her main responsibilities are assisting companies and Chilean family groups in structuring their investments overseas abroad. This includes investments in financial assets, real estate projects, as well as operative entities in different jurisdictions.
Adriana also assists foreign clients investing in Chile, advising them in tax matters related to cross-border structuring and financing, intercompany transactions and day-to-day tax issues of local subsidiaries.
Adriana worked for 6 years at PwC, and prior to that she carried out functions in the tax department of a renowned tax and legal firm in São Paulo, Brazil.
Adriana is the author of several publications in magazines and international publications such as Intertax, International Tax Review e IFA Cahiers.
– Lawyer, graduated from the Pontificia Universidade Católica de Sao Paulo (2007).
– Masters Degree in Tax Law, Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Sao Paulo (2010).
– Masters in International Tax Law (Adv. LL.M), University of Leiden, Holland (2010).
– Malcolm Gammie and IBFD Prize for the best Final Major Thesis, University of Leiden, Holland (2010).
– Languages: English, Portuguese, French.
+562 3224 6308