Our professionals are a highly specialized and talented team, with a solid legal and economic background. They deliver the highest quality advice, in any sector and generational line our clients are in.
“Top-notch knowledge, with a service-oriented approach, and full attention to her work. She provides a thorough analysis and responds promptly”.
CHAMBERS & PARTNERS
Lawyer, expert in international tax law. She provides legal counsel to Chilean and multinational companies, as well as family groups, in matters such as foreign investment structuring, investment in financial assets, real estate projects, and operating entities, covering different jurisdictions.
She also advises foreign clients investing in Chile on investment structuring and financing.
She founded Ulloa y Compañía Abogados together with Nicolás Ulloa in 2016, where she leads the international tax practice.
– Domestic Tax Consulting and Reorganizations
– International Taxation
– Family Corporate Governance
She worked at PwC Chile for 6 years. Prior to that, she worked as a tax lawyer for a prestigious law firm Sao Paulo city, Brazil.
– Adriana is endorsed by various legal directories and rankings such as Chambers Global, High Net Worth and Latin America, The Legal 500, Leaders League and World Tax.
“Adriana is recognized for having a well-established international tax practice, covering individual wealth reorganizations and family office consulting. She is a hard worker with a deep knowledge of international taxation, and she is always very supportive”.
Chambers & Partners
– Professor, Master in Corporate Taxation, Universidad Los Andes.
– Author of several articles published in international journals and publications such as Intertax, International Tax Review and IFA Cahiers.
– Malcolm Gammie and IBFD Award for Best Final Thesis, Leiden University, The Netherlands (2010).
– Lawyer, Pontificia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (2007).
– Master in Tax Law, Fundaçao Getulio Vargas, São Paulo (2010).
– Master in International Tax Law (Adv. LL.M.), Leiden University, The Netherlands (2010).
– Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese and French.